The National Accreditation Council invites interested and suitably qualified persons to participate as Assessors in its
accreditation exercises aimed at ensuring quality of education at the tertiary and post-secondary level. The Assessors
will be responsible for evaluating tertiary and post-secondary academic programmes within his/her field of expertise
for accreditation purposes.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles and processes involved in accreditation.
- Demonstrate professionalism and objectivity in evaluating academic programmes
- Display the ability to work as part of a highly professional team of experts
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of a Mater Degree from a recognized institution. A PhD qualification will be considered an assets;
- A minimum of 5 years teaching Experience at a tertiary/post-secondary level or a training institution together with a minimum of 3 years in a Senior Administrative Position.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating programme quality within an educational environment will be considered an asset.
The position of Assessors will require 10-15 hours per project. An honorarium is given at the end of each period
Interested candidates are invited to submit application to:
National Accreditation Council
109 Barima Avenue, Bel-Air Park
Application can be also be forwarded to email@example.com